Warm fellowship and love from a caring church family is what we strive to offer you. Our Mission is to serve Jesus Christ by planning and providing meaningful care for the body, mind, and spirit of our congregation. Our Goal is to offer programs to all ages and genders that will encourage fellowship and enhance the spiritual growth of our members and also to demonstrate the loving care of Christ to those outside the walls of our church. Many activities of the church fall under the umbrella of the Nurture Commission:
- Member Involvement: Annual dinner for new members, helping members discover and use their spiritual gifts, and follow-up communication with members who have become disconnected
- College Student Ministry: Staying in touch with our college young people with notes and small gifts at birthdays and holidays
- Prayer Ministry: Intercessory Prayer Group and the maintenance of a prayer list in our bulletin
- Health Ministry: Interacting with members and friends on various health issues, providing luncheons with speakers on topics concerning senior citizens
- Hospitality Ministry organizers and overseers of the Sunday coffee hours that provides worshipers with opportunity to visit and chat over coffee or tea and a morning treat
- Small Group Ministries: K-Groups and Growth Groups.
- Presbyterian Women: Organized circles open to all women in the church family and their friends
- Men's Ministry: Organized huddles open to all men in the church family and their friends
- Lay Pastors: Specially trained and commissioned pastoral leaders
- Deacons: Ordained Christian servants of the church
- Funerals: One of the services we provide for members and friends is support for grieving families. If you are planning a funeral for a loved one, please email the church office or call (732-223-4627).
We are constantly on the watch for interesting and innovative ideas to engage the church family. If you have any thoughts about ways to achieve our purpose or would like to serve on this commission, we would be most happy to hear from you. Please email the church office or call (732) 223-4627.